Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday 12 February 2010

I wanted to scream....

It has been a week Hubby's admitted for dengue... Good news, dengue is officially gone on Thursday. But... his fever was not. The diagnose? His right hand was infected. Arrgghh!! One thing after another... I'm pretty sure if it were my kids, I could've handled it better. But somehow this time I can't control my temper. When he broke the news his fever is still there and doctor is keeping him for another day, I had to leave. I was so sure that he'll be discharged today. And now my headache is killing me. I'm just exhausted mentally and physically.
Not to mention all the workload in the office. Ever since Imran went to kindergarten, I have been arriving late to the office. Bear in mind, in my field, you are not allowed to be late. Not even 1 minute. If you have clocked in 8.01 am (shift starts 8 am), you have been marked for late attendance. I am so torn in between. Hubby had asked me to just stick to my usual shift but now I'm in the doghouse for being late. I got another month and a half until the next shift changes. I will definitely asked for a later shift. Until then, I have to come up with alternatives to arrive early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!