Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday 4 February 2010

Measles came to visit

Got back from working late in the office. Greeted by a very weak Hubby. His fever is not getting better. Ate dinner, watched Chuck.. doing the usuals.. until...
Went to Imran to take a look at him sleeping soundly on the couch. And something caught my eye. His legs are covered with red spots... Oh God no! Lift up his jammy and walla! He got red spots all over his body. Then only I noticed the red spots has actually covered his face. I know it wasn't there this morning. Must have come out during the day and nobody noticed it.
To make things even more interesting, there's a chance Hubby is having measles too. So tomorrow's first thing to do is a visit to his doctor and Imran's paed at PMC. Gosh! I must be ready for and earful of lecture.
And now, I have to pray Hani's body immune is strong enough to fight the measles attack. Haiiyaaahh!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very useful article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.