Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 5 January 2010

2 0 1 0

Happy Belated New Year!
After turning the big 3-0 last month, celebrating new year was the last thing in my mind. Plus, Hani was not feeling very well. She has been down with cold for more than one week now. But we did have fun watching Alvin and the Chipmunks II at One Utama. Thanks to Aunty Shariza and Uncle Zen. Not forgetting charming Faeq and sweet Nayla. Gosh Nayla is so sweet... Sometimes I wish Hani can be a sweet little girl. Alas, I got the brutal lass. Well, guess that runs in the family.
Anyway, I've been spending the first few days of 2010 by monitoring Hani's fever. We almost missed out on Imran's kindergarten orientation. And none of us took photos. I must get myself a compact camera. Despite the article in Yahoo! saying compact camera is slowly going to extinction. Besides, I'm not those people who like to carry bulky SLR camera everywhere I go. Won't even be interested in knowing how to work one anyway. Hiks!
Right now I an trying to decide whether Imran should attend kindy tomorrow. Seems like he caught Hani's cold. Plus both of them now got a wee bit body temperature. Apart from losing the appetite, they both seems to be quite content. Imran did ask for doughnuts though. he only eats the topping. But I really don't mind anymore. As long they eat something before I gave them their medication. Believe it or not, they can wait patiently for their syrup. The funny taste doesn't really bother them.
I should be in bed, but watching Tom and Jerry show is more fascinating. I should tell my kids "Time to sleep!", but I'd rather sit in the living room and let them watch Cartoon Networks. I should..... sigh!
TIME FOR BED!!!

No comments: