Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday 10 January 2010

Rejection and Tantrum

How do you deal with a very moody 2 and half year old girl who just recovered from a nasty fever? Plus she's still having runny nose and cough a little. You won't have a clue to why she's screaming on top of her lungs because she expects her mom to read her precious little mind to figure it out. So what do you do? Keep pointing and saying anything you could think of, until she gives the nod.
Hubby and I decided to start training Hani to bond with Halimah. Unfortunately the plans goes down the drain even before it started. First I was suppose to have alone time in Jusco Bukit Tinggi with my office gals. But Hubby had got the cold and had to take cold medicine which left him drowsy. He was supposed to go for a meet-up with the new tenant at Nilai. So I had to drive him and get that settled. Then came the idea of us watching Holmes. Since it would be easy for us to just get up and leave if Halimah couldn't cope. But that also went down south as Hubby is still recovering from his cold. And I am all out of ideas.
I can understand why MIL is exhausted at the end of the handling my kids. Especially Hani. She's the aggressive one. One time I told my maid to just take Hani and ignore her scream. She pooped and wouldn't let anyone but me to clean her up. My guess is that she throws the same tantrum to Grandma. Worse part, it doesn't stop with the scream. She started beating up my maid. I was standing right outside the toilet door. I had to give in to her demand. Just couldn't stand hearing her screaming and beating everyone just cause Mommy doesn't want to clean her poop.
Lately my work has been demanding me to stay a little while after office hour. I would reach home around 8 pm. That is considered late, given the fact I finish work at 5. Even Hubby is worried about next week. We're still not confident to leave Hani with Halimah. Not sure if she can handle her alone. But right now, I'm going to leave to Hubby to decide and talk with MIL. Because I'm at lost with words right now.
Thank God Imran will be at kindy from 7.30 to 12 noon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I over nice post. Particularly the designation attracted me to study the intact story.

Zuraimah Ismail said...

Salam Anis.

Lama dah aku x jenguk ko....besar dah Hani ek....:) makin perlukan kesabaran n ketabahan..all d best..:)

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I dream the collection should secure more info then it has.