Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday 8 January 2010

Just when I thought

I can start to manage my life a little bit organized, I was dropped with another issue. MIL decided it's time to retire. She's no longer capable of handling my kids. My two extra-ordinary, adrenalin driven kids. Hahaha... It was never a long term plan to leave the maid with MIL. But somehow it has stretched to almost a year. And lately I have been coming home late. Another point for her to tender her resignation. Not sure of when to finalized the last day. Huhuh....
Anyway, the things she's saying about how my maid is handling Imran and Hani is a bit worrying me. Seems that she has tried to adapt my method on them. Some of the things I do is not acceptable to MIL. I tend to pat on the hand or legs if I got angry. Which is obviously a no-no for her to do. I can't have a stranger beat up my kids. I think me putting my hands on them is enough. Besides, she's going to spend more hours with them on weekdays. And I can't have them to be terrified of her. They can be scared of me. I'm their mother. Well, we'll just have to have a small talk. After I discussed with Hubby on the do's and don'ts.
Office drama has never been a good show to me. And today I witness it right in front of my eyes. Guess some people just couldn't handle bad news....

No comments: