Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday 23 January 2010

Oh Crap!!

I am beginning to think my career is going down south. I am barely adapting to the new job and right now it is not looking good. Not when I have to be home ASAP. No staying late. Which doesn't really agree with my work. The distraction is more than any of my teammate could handle. Though finally we found one of the root problem.
Anyway, I left office with lots of pending work. Still deciding whether I should spend few hours early morning. Which I think I should. Just a couple of hours. Should be enough. Heh! The problem is I have to be home by noon. Promised Imran we'll be getting him a bicycle. I've been waiting and saving for this. Thought of giving it on his birthday but Hubby said it's still a long way to go. So I'll get him the bikes and we'll figure what Hubby will get for their birthday. I just hope we don't have to blow the roof to have a birthday party.. hahahah! And yes, I'm getting one for Hani too.
Adding to the hectic schedule, we got an Aqiqah invitation from Hubby's boss at 4 o'clock. So back to Klang after the bike hunt then drive all the way to Bukit Jelutong for his 6-year old niece. (And we still need to get present!). So I am having a hard time to decide.
If I don't clear up the work, Monday will be hell. With hundreds of phone calls coming, I don't think we even have time to breathe. Dear God! What have I got myself into? Did I overestimate my potential to perform? Hmm....

No comments: