Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Mental exhaustion

Working in a customer service field requires you to be a good listener and be able to response positively towards a complaint. Sadly, that is not the usual practice when it comes to a certain point where no one wants to back down from an argument. So one party will ended up being the silent listener while making sure the other party know you're listening. Even though they know you're not.
Not sure whether I broke a mirror or walked under a ladder. I sure did not see any black cats today. But somehow bad luck kept on raining on me. One after another I received complaints on how irresponsible the company I work for. Let me get one thing straight, we do our best with everything we have. Somehow it's never enough. People always wants more. Naturally.
The phrase "Customer's always right" couldn't be more wrong. Everyday they will try to play that card on me. Well, let's pray hard tomorrow will be better...

1 comment:

Zuraimah Ismail said...

gud luck anis...increase ur patient...:)