Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday 25 January 2010

Imran's story

He has been going to kindy for almost a month. Surprisingly, his wailing came on the second week. He started refusing to go to school. Crying and wailing at school. The teachers actually struggled to carry him inside. They asked me to leave and let them handle him. Trust me when I say these people do know how to handle Imran. Some of the days when Imran just sat on the floor not wanting to budge, one teacher actually said. "Kena biar dulu, tak boleh tegur. Nanti dia okaylah." Basically they do not force kids to stop crying or sulking. Let them be first. Once the rest of gang arrive, they will turn on their play mode. Hahaha....
When I asked why he did not want to go to school, Imran actually said he has no friends, and people are mean to him. I was shocked but it just doesn't sound right. I'm not saying he's lying, but something's missing. Finally Grandma managed to get the right answer. Truth is he doesn't want to go to school because he's still sleepy and wants to continue sleeping. Hahaha... My poor boy! It's never easy to wake up at 6.30 in the morning. Even for adult. But we gotta do what we gotta do sweetheart...

1 comment:

MQ said...

reading this makes me thankful to the fact that I am a SAHM, there will come a time when Ilham will have to go to kindy, but hopefully I can find one that caters to his not-morning person needs..hehe..

serius, aku pon dulu benci giler sekolah pagi..reading thru all yr previous blog entries, it seems yr life as a working mom now is tougher, you seems to be dangling with lots of dilemma, work, children, family, household..

but then as you just said, you gotta do what you gotta do..huhu!