Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Home at last...

I'm still exhausted from the long hour drive. Even though I did not drive but somehow I ended up with pain in the back. Not to mention the one on the arse. Huhuh....
Dearest Hubby told me it's a 2-night stay. And I packed just enough for 2-night stay with a few extra clothes for the kids. When MIL told us we're spending 2 nights in Penang, I gave Hubby a very mean glare which he understood that I have not packed enough clothes. Hahaha.. Not to mention diapers!!! Thank goodness the owner of the apartment in Penang has provided us with a washing machine. Huhu.. It has been quite some time that I need to hang dry my laundry. Tedious! Not to mention taking turns with MIL as she was doing her share of laundry too.
Anyway, due to Hubby's lack of energy (being the sole driver continuously for4 days), my kids rarely got the chance to spend time in the swimming pool. Plus we were having quite a hard time with Imran. He has found a phobia with deep water. Even with floaters on both arms and holding tightly to me or Hubby, he will start to scream and cry if his feet does not touch the floor. Trust me when I said nothing bad has happen to my son to make him scared of the deep pool.
When we finally arrived home, I realized how much I will not miss the family trip. Imran and Hani was behaving good throughout the long drive. But at some point when Imran starts to throw tantrums, I was not able to scold him. Let alone smack his hand for hitting his sister. I have nothing against my MIL. She's the dearest soul I have ever met. But if anyone knows my kids, they do have my tantrums as I have explained in previous post. And with my temper, who's to know the limit of my patience handling misbehaving kids. Hahaha...
Ya Allah... Please save my children from Your wrath as well as mine... Amiiinn...
LAUNDRY TIME!!!!!!!!

No comments: