Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Weak or just plain old....

Last Thursday I had to call Hubby to come home early as I was unable to get up to prepare food for my kids. I was shivering like no one's business. I remember the last last I shivered severely like this was I got chickenpox. Ended up took the bus ride all the way to Jengka. Hahaha.. That was back in the single days of course. But today I was definitely defeated by fever. It was not even a high fever. Just the common viral fever. But I was down for 2 days straight. Then to make matter worse, Hani caught it right after I have gain my normal body temperature. Poor angel was so grumpy and moody that it really kills me to see how uncomfortable she was. Up till today she still has yet to gain her voice. Though she no longer has fever.
During the sick days, it really hit me that I seriously need to be prepared of sick days. I rarely get sick. Even if I do, never to the extend I was not able to get up and feed my kids. That was bad. Very, very bad. I felt so helpless. I have always believed I can beat any sickness. As long as I can take care of my family, I'll be fine. But what IF..?? With a family history of cancer, it's not exactly a pretty thought to have in mind. Then again I could be way off in the worry wart department. Huhuhu...
Maybe, just maybe I'm getting old. I know some of you who would definitely disagree with me. Don't get me wrong. We just don't have the energy of a 3-year old. We definitely don't have the healing ability of a 3-year old. Hahaha... How I wish I was 3 again... Sure, you can jump and get to see how well you can avoid the fall. And have your mom come running and screaming at you to stop doing whatever that is you're doing. How amazed you are that your mom has eyes and ears everywhere no matter how discrete you have tried to bully your sister. The complete ignorance to the fact that you can actually hurt yourself by jumping off the couch. What a bliss!!!!
Let's face the fact, I am definitely getting old. No matter how young at heart I may feel, my bones and muscles tell me otherwise. Either get in the program or keep by the phrase, ignorance is bliss and join in with my 3-year old boy in his game of torturing his darling sister. Huhuhu....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beneficial info and excellent design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting the time into the stuff you publish! Great work!