Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday 14 November 2008

Out of this state

In few hours time we'll be on our journey towards North. Hubby's cousin is getting married tomorrow. Due to some poor planning. (hahaha.. Hubby's going to kill me) We have decided to drive all night long and try our best arrive at dawn. we'll carpol with his parents so the backseat will be a little bit crowded but I'm pretty sure MIL will make sure her grandkids will be as comfortable as they can. Talk about going all out just for sake of the kids, who would be sleeping all the way (Oh God! Please let them sleep soundly all the way!), whilst I'm preparing myself for leg cramps.
On Sunday we're going to head to Penang for a night stay. Not sure where to spend the night yet. Huhu... Just leave that to MIL. She's the best at planning family trips. Seriously! She's good....
Anyway, I'll be out for a couple of days. As if I'm blogging on daily basis. Hahaha... I'm sure no one will miss me that much!
Have a good weekend to all!!!!

No comments: