Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday 2 November 2008

My first attempt

That's right. After so many times I've told myself I need to learn to cook traditional delicacy. Here's to me... Huhuh..
MIL gave us a bunch of sweet potatoes which I know we're going to have a hard time finishing just by steaming and boiling. So I took this chance to try my culinary skills. So there!
The name I have been informed is Cek Mek Molek. Is there any other names I should know about?

3 comments:

deathBerry said...

try le buat kek sweet potatoes.. :D

Anonymous said...

waa cantik cek mek molek... terrer la tu!

nuhaafnan said...

looks yummy! lamanya dah tak makan. well done! i'm sure nunu wud love this kuih, since she loves that song 'molek' and of coz the version by the geleking dato'