Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 4 November 2008

My apology goes out to Knufflebunneh!

Few days ago, I admit to a friend that I am one of those disrespectful people who chose not to return their shopping cart to it's rightful place. Though I do not block any parking spaces nor the road, I feel terrible for not returning the cart. And today I did it again!
Ever since I go grocery shopping without Hubby, I seems to have lost the ability of being a responsible person. You see, my excuse is this. When you lave heavy loads of wet and dry groceries, you tend to chose the easy path. Strapping two kids in the car, making sure everything is inside and paid for, keys are in place and the list goes on, the easiest way to handle the cart is moving it out of the way. Of course that goes to other people's way too. I'm not that selfish.
But to the people who have been a victim of my lack of responsibly and respect. I am very sorry! Please accept my humble public apology. This is not a joke. I am serious. I know how it feels to have disrespectful people leaving their cart right in the middle of the parking space.

5 comments:

Zana Fauzi said...

No problem hun. It irks me that sometimes people just push their shopping carts away and they hit my car!

deathBerry said...

IF you have 2 kiddos in the car (heck, even 1 kid), methinks it'd be better if you leave them trolleys to someplace nearer.. just don't let them be obstacles to others (and including hitting someone's car). Anything can happen if you leave your young 'uns in the car unattended (think carjack). And THAT is not an excuse.

anishussein said...

Zana: Thanks!!

db: thanks a bunch sweetheart.. then again there's phrase in BM, "nak seribu daya, tanak seribu dalih". I could've just put away the groceries first, take the kids with me when returning the cart. hehehe.. just an option. but hey! I really appreciate your concern. hijacking???!!! don't give me ideas laa...

anishussein said...

silap. carjack.. Hahaha..

deathBerry said...

that's why i said "IF the kids are in the car" in the beginning... haiya amoi aa... of course la you have the option to carry the kids when returning your trolley. doinks :P