Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday 12 November 2008

10 years ago....

Hubby brought back boxes of our stuffs from MIL's place. She had kindly cleared our room. Found old photos from my younger years. Hahaha...
I can barely remember who's who in this photo but I do remember some of the activities we did during the course. It was held in Terengganu. Can't remember the exact name. Was it Bukit Kelawang or something? I remember carrying few chicken eggs in my fanny pack when we went for jungle trekking. Yes! I am guilty of using one back then. Doing abseiling was not so fun when our facilitator wanted me to do it head first. Hahaha...



p/s: I have no idea how many times I've edited this post. Too many typo error. I seriously need to brush up on my vocabulary as well as grammar. Dictionary and Thesaurus will be on my next shopping list. HAHAHA

6 comments:

Zuraimah Ismail said...

what an old pic!!!! i can recall some..especially u n ayni's hubby...eheheheh by d way..ni masa bile plak ni?

anishussein said...

BTN 1998.. masa pre-u.. masa tuh sumer bising tanak pegi.. ramai buat surat excuses.. haha..

Zana Fauzi said...

OMG that's Maya???? Hahaha I have to let her know about this.

Zana Fauzi said...

More of threaten her actually. >:)

deathBerry said...

At least you typed all your entries in English, not like moi...

No need for strong + powerful words; use words that your kids can understand LOL

btw, is that elly fahrana in the pic beside you?

anishussein said...

syib - Hahaha.. Let me know if she wants the picture out of the net okay?

db - Yup! That's her alright. I really suck at bombastic words. A wee bit embarrassed with syib with her very impressive language!