Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday 5 November 2008

When did I stopped cuddling Imran?

Every day I will cuddle Hani until she squeals for freedom. I'll hug her as tight as I can and she'll enjoy the first few kisses and then starts to scream for me to let go. Hehehe.. She smells so nice. Babies do. Then I realized I have not cuddle Imran for quite some time. I know I always do that to him too. But when did I stop doing so? I even asked Hubby about it. Obviously he wouldn't know about it either.
Don't get me wrong. I do give Imran and occasional cuddle when I can. It's just that Imran kept pushing me away. Has he grown out of cuddling? He enjoys hugging, though. And he really love to put his arm around Hani at night. Even though Hani hates it. She's not exactly a cuddling type actually. She can refused cuddling even when she's already fallen asleep.
I missed cuddling Imran and Hani at the same time. We use to sit on the sofa and watch cartoon with both of them on my lap. Nowadays, they even ignored me at some point. As long as I'm within 2 metre-radius, they're fine. It not, one will start screaming for me.
I'm going to bed. One thing both my kids can't seem to let go is. Sleeping on the same bed. Apparently Hubby is comfortable enough sleeping on the single mattress meant for Imran. It's just wish I could be the one between Imran and Hani so I can hug them both. Unfortunately, I'm the culprit that separate Imran from Hani. Huhuhuhu.....

No comments: