Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday 1 December 2008

Not in the mood...

for blogging. I'm still active with blog hopping though. Just not in the mood to write.
As some of you might have known, I have been looking for a job and preparing myself to get back in the rat race. Up till now, no good news. There's no bad news either. After few weeks of looking, I only went for one interview. Hahaha... The first time I went for interview was 5 years ago. Imagine how nervous I was to go for it. I really thought I nailed the interview. The very nice lady even told me the position she wants to give me. Told me everything I need to know about the company. The benefits, the perks and wanted to get the director to come and have a word with me. Or maybe that was just an act. I don't know. I was really hoping tat was it. I'll get this job. They kept asking how soon can I start. And I need to make sure I'm not pregnant to through the medical check-up and all..
It has been one week. I need a job!! Hubby promised me a car once I got a job offer. Pleas call me with a job offer.... PLEASE!!!!

p/s: Geez Anis.. get a grip on yourself. It's just a job...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you'll get the job you want by new year..heh!