Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday 21 December 2008

L.A.Z.Y...??

I have so many things to write but once I sat my big asset in front of this very loyal machine, I got distracted by all the worldly attractions. Haha.. Mainly the online games. And of course blog-hopping...
Anyway, today was kind of a fruitful day. After a wedding reception in Rawang, we made a stop to Sungai Buloh. For those into gardening would definitely know the attraction. Hihihi... We ended up with two trees. I have no idea what is the exact name for it but I used to call it 'Pokok Pisang Kipas'. Haha... It has been an argument on whether it's a palm or banana tree. Neither Hubby nor me has ever been bothered to look up for the name or it's actual type. Somehow we just managed to totally drop the subject and leave it be whatever we wanted it to be.
We also purchased a few stone-slaps for the back of our house. We have about 5 feet unused space which normally homeowners would use to extend their kitchen but we have decided to do just yet. So I asked Hubby if we could clear up the space so I can start my herb garden project. Kind of a wishful thinking but I would like to give it a try. Hopefully I can train my thumbs to be green. Hahahaha!!

No comments: