Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Have you no shame?

Yesterday, my loyal brother told me how my mom has been babbling and ranting how her eldest daughter (me) has been telling her that she'll be back to help clearing some of the junks in the house to ease up the moving process. So, I decided to give her a call to tell her how sorry I am. Huhuhu... But instead I got this.
Not so recently, my parents have been facing trouble with their tenant. This family have been staying at our house in KB for almost 5 years. I think. I remember how he begged my mom to let them stay because apparently he has fallen in love with the house. Even when my mom insisted that the house is not for rent, he kept pushing for it. His last effort? Went to our neighbour for the spare keys and took it from her. I was shocked and wanted to intervene but my father (who has the kindest heart) told me it's going to be alright. The first few months the rental came in every month. Then once in few months time. Once as in just one month payment even though there are arrears of 4 months. Then.. no money came in. This has been going for years.
And now, since my parents are moving to CH and will be staying in a fully-furnished house, they have decided to send the current furniture back home. Dad has given them evacuation notice since last month, and found out that they have no intention to move and just informed that they're ready to make room for mom's things to arrive. I can imagine how pissed off my mom was when she heard the news. She called and got the wife. She gave her a piece of her mind and told them to get out of the house or else! Hahaha... The wife tried to sweet talk mom by telling that they don't have a place to go, bla bla bla.... Heard that the wife was on wheelchair. Her attempt to get her handbag from the snatch thief gone bad. Ended up with broken legs and arm. But that was quite some time ago.
I know it seems so cruel to kick them out of the house with their situation. But they have never respected any of my parents requests. They have not only stop paying rental, but my mom have been telling them to move out since last year!!! Way before the snatch happened. Dad wants to do major renovation to the house. And has been putting it off because of these.. I don't know what to label them. Shameless people? The husband has been avoiding calls. He claimed that business has not been doing very well hence the late payment. What late payment? You have not been paying rent for the last 3 years!!!! If you can't afford to pay then get out!!!

FYI: The rental is RM300 a month for a kampung style bungalow with a front yard that can fit a badminton court.

1 comment:

Zana Fauzi said...

Wow. Those people are so sad. Not in a moping kind, but yeah, shameless. Can't we get police in this or something? (yeah I'm cruel like that)