Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 9 December 2008

I love you Hubby!!

I got my dressing table!! At last... hehehe...
Hubby being such a very good handyman has put up the EXPIDIT (I think) rack bought from IKEA to make a new dressing table for us. He also install the mirror which came free with the walk-in closet we had assembled few months back. Finally! Hehehe
Now all I have to do is find whatever I can to fill up the empty space.

4 comments:

deathBerry said...

Adekah... cermin itu sengaja diinstall secara horizontal?

Ahaks :P

BTW, wazzap with xmas eve?

Azli said...

It's a LACK laa...

anishussein said...

Dybb - Tu kena tanya designer aka Azli...

Azli - You read my blog??!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice. Hip hip hooray to ALL!