Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday 22 December 2008

Can we have another baby, Honey?

This month I have been getting good news after another from friends. If it's not a wedding, it's the arrival of babies. Unfortunately I have yet to make time for a visit. Been nagged by my mom to go back to Jengka. She wants me to take my junks from her place. Hahaha... Anyway, back to the main topic. I have yet to see the newborns but already have this mixed feeling of when should I be having another baby. At doctor's advice I should take at least a 2-year rest. Initially I told Hubby I'm giving myself 3 years. But now, I'm not too sure I can wait that long.
Usually ladies with my current condition does not have what doctors considered a normal menstrual cycle. As for me, I got my cycle right after the confinement period. Both with Imran and Hani. And I never missed it. Not once. So the family planning part is quite easy. Until I forgot my ovulation day, then there could be unplaned pregnancy. Huhuhu... I wanted to get Implanon and have asked doctors for advice. It's the one most recommended for me. But I decided not to. Too scared. I can't bear the thought of having a foreign object under your skin. Since all contraceptive product for women will disturb the cycle, I felt 100% sure of not taking any. Hahaha..
But I'm in a somewhat dangerous situation. I want to have another child. Though Hubby's not too keen to have one right now. I can play to forgeting card and just call it an accident. But I won't. I want to have more children but I don't have to trick Hubby. It ain't right. Hahaha... Maybe after Hani turns 3. At least I got 2 helpers to bid as and when I want to.Both of them have been very helpful nowadays. Especially when I can't reach the TV remote.
So Honey... should we wait another year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Other variant is possible also