Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday 25 December 2008

Happy Holidays to All!

Just had a very interesting conversation with my neighbour regarding Christmas. I feel like sharing but I don't really want to upset or offend anyone due to the sensitive issues it could bring.
Anyway, I'm still awake waiting for laundry. Pack our luggage for one-night stay in Jengka. It'll take me at least a couple of hours to make sure everything is in. Hehe.. I can't imagine how my cousin dealt with packing with 4 kids. She must've started packing days ahead. Huhuhu.... Just our luck, our ever so loyal Hilux has gotten into a trouble of its own. As of now, Hubby decided to borrow his mom's car. Because cancelling the trip is not an option. I can't even begin to imagine what my mom would think once I gave her the reason for not going back.
So, I'll be spending Christmas holiday in Jengka and back to Klang on friday. Hubby couldn't take any leave. Then 2 wedding on the weekend. But I have only one thing in mind. I want to see babies!!! Hahaha.... I really hope we have the time for baby visits after the wedding.
Have a good holiday everyone!!!

No comments: