Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday 10 December 2008

IMRAN!!!!

About half an hour ago, I heard a loud thump in my closet, followed by Imran screaming. Went to check and saw this 6-chests MALM drawer has fallen with its content all over him. I wanted to scream out of panic because I was thinking the worse. Lift up the stupid drawer and surprisingly Imran got up and went out of the way. I was like.. okay, no broken bones. Let's see... I kept asking him, do you feel pain? (stupid question, I know) Where's the pain? And my boy kept saying his legs and his back but he was definitely not crying because of the pain. He was crying because he did something wrong and afraid of what I might do to punish him. I can assure everyone that I definitely did not let out my wrath when I found out he was actually using the drawers to climb to the top. Even though I have told him not to when caught him doing it several times before. I just pray that this will be his last try to repeat test his climbing skills.
Oh, Imran got away with a little scratch on his back. What a close call.
(picture courtesy of www.ikea.com)

No comments: