Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday 4 October 2008

Complete exhaustion

After 3 excruciating days, we can finally get to stay home before heading for an open house for dinner. Not to rest or energy recovering moment, but to finish up house cleaning. The entire house needed a seriously overhaul. Hahaha...
I know I said I'll post some photos during Raya but thanks to dearest Hubby, we don't have any. I'm serious, we don't have family photos. I'm not joking here. Hahaha.. Poor Hubby. I'm attacking him in a public blog. Sorry Hon! Not really his fault. Just we completely forgot to check for tripod. Kept ASS-U-ME-ing that we kept it in somewhere in the our house when we didn't even picked it up from IL's place. Huhuu.. Nevermind, we can just dressed up to take photo next time. Yeah right! Taking photos with Imran and Hani? It has to be done by professionals only.
Anyway, on the first day we gathered at aunty's place in KRU and stayed there until around 3 pm and started the journey to BA to meet up with my parents. Stayed there until around 6 pm and agreed on meeting them either at Shah Alam or Subang after 'Isyak. Around 8.30 pm Mom called saying they're on their way to Uncle's place in Subang. Greeted with KFC and Pizza Hut. My Mom was furious but didn't day anything. Fast food for raya? Hahaha.. My parents stayed at our place for a night and decided to go back to Jengka the very next day.
2nd day, we traveled all the way to Rawang to visit Hubby's distant relatives. All in all we went to 8 houses. By the time we arrived home, our tummy was bulging and everyone was so exhausted that we kind of passed out once we hit the bed. I can't believe we went to 8 houses and eat all those meal. I don't think I can take it anymore. Hahaha...
3rd day, this time we went to Banting. This time was a lot less houses to visit. 3 to be exact. Hehe... I was not so tired but Hubby was already not feeling so well. His body had started to ache. Can't blame him though, he's been driving 3 days in a row. This is nothing like driving to work.
This weekend will be spent either full-blown rest or an all-out house cleaning. I'm praying for the cleaning. Dirty laundry piling up. Dear God! please give me the strenght for tomorrow. And Hubby of course! I need him to clean the toilets.

No comments: