Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday 11 October 2008

Computer obsessed?

Woke up this morning to broken computer. It won't start at all. I was already assuming something wrong with the power cable or something like that. But to Hubby's horror, I was already throwing tantrums because the computer meant so much to me. And I bet he doesn't really understand to what extend I would go just to get connected. Haha... No, I won't spend time at any cybercafe. Hate those places.
Anyway, it hits me today on how addicted I am on being online. Usually I couldn't care less about having a computer or notebook let alone being online. I spent most of my time staring at the idiot box for hours if I'm not attending to the kids. I wonder what triggers the addiction. Was it being able to finally get in touch with my long lost friend? Or just trying to keep my sanity after being stuck 24/7 with my beloved family? Hahaha...
When was the last time I ever had a real conversation with my friends? a couple of months back? Or was that last year? Seriously, I have even beginning to be forgetful a couple of times. You know the one the moment when you walked into a room and wondering what were you doing there? It happens to me every single day. I was supposed to bring down some diapers from upstairs but ended up with towels to wash. Had to run to get diapers before Imran or Hani started to leak all over the house.
I registered friendster, facebook, even twitter for the sake of my friends were having them. But now I find it very interesting in a way to keep in touch with just the click of a button. Hahaha.. So lame. I wonder what would happened if I keep myself away from the computer for a month? Hmm.. I know I can survive for a week. Hehe.. That ain't right. I can restrain myself from blogging for one week. But not blog-hopping. Geez, I better figure out how to handle this obsession before it gets worse.
Time to log off!

4 comments:

deathBerry said...

"I registered friendster, facebook, even twitter for the sake of my friends were having them."

Ouchie.
But thanks =)

Anonymous said...

U're not the only one addicted to being online..aku ni time berpantang esok tak tau la baper lama buleh restrain from mengadap laptop ni..hahaha..

Anonymous said...

Anis, you took the words right out of my mouth! I can't stay offline for long, I even contemplated about having a laptop bag which looks like a handbag so I could carry my laptop around & still look stylish!

And you can't describe my excitement when I saw you in real life at Carl's Jr the other day.

Psst, my in-laws are here watching TV and here I am typing away on the laptop!

anishussein said...

dB - u're most welcome darling!

mq - time pantang nnt ko sibuk ngan baby and cuba utk tido sebk mungkin. probably u won't even realize yg ko dah lama x online. huhuhu...

syibb - I was thrilled to see you too!! we really need to have a get together. maybe after raya.