Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday 4 October 2008

She made my day meaningful!!

No, this time it's not about my kids. But my MIL. She said a statement that really made my day. On the 2nd day of raya. At one of the houses we visited. She made a remark which gives me some kind of relief thinking I'm not alone in this world. And by doing so she admits to me and herself of the problem I have been facing.
Thank you so much for the statement Mak! And to have you say it without me saying anything is so priceless. Better yet you were not even talking to me. You were having conversation with your family and announced it to them. Hahaha.. what a joke that was.
To my friends and readers, I'm sorry for not being more clear but this matter needs to be concealed because of it's sensitive issue. It can and will hurt other people's feeling.

No comments: