Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday 12 October 2008

You're not that old....

My sister have been complaining about finding the right guy to settle down. She's worried that she'll be too old to be a mother. God knows why she has this desire to get married as soon as possible. Can't she live life to the fullest and let destiny plays it's part? Haahaha...
Ever since she blossomed (huhu.. I'm controlling my laugh as not to wake Hani up), she has had one too many admirers. Some are all right, some are quite mentally challenged. Somehow she has this tendency to be super nice to guys which makes things even more complicated. Most of her univ peers was younger than her. Not only they were young, apparently they were not mature enough too. Yikes!
Almost in every conversation we had, she would never fail to talk about how it sucks being the single bachelorette when all her friends are either getting married or pregnant. I kept telling her to stop dwelling on it and get on with your life. Somehow she just kept complaining how good men are no longer available and she's stuck with losers. Hahaha....
I even tried to set up a date with one of my friends. But Hubby said no. We're not exactly the kind of people who love to matchmake other people. Hahaha... I don't like the idea either. But I can imagine how desparate my sister was when she kept telling me how she worried that our mom would never approve the men who have actually proposed to her. When the truth is my mom never once set a specific trait or personality for a potential son-in-law. She only prays for her daughters to have good husband and raise a good family.
Come on sis, 27 is not that old...

No comments: