Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday 19 October 2008

I'm back!

After a grueling 6 days of no internet, finally I have successfully changed the power supply for my computer. Hahah.. I could've done this days ago but I wanted to test my addiction level. And good news is I'm not affected that much. Though I could help myself from twittering from Hubby's Iphone and checking out the facebook updates. Huhuhu.. Guess that's why I failed my so-called cold turkey rehab!
Loads of updates but I can't seem to recall what to write right about now so I'll just update on one things which would be a surprise to some of my friends. Hihih.. Here goes...
Yesterday (18/10/2008), I went to a home-owner meeting. I don't really know how many meeting they have done but I have failed miserably to attend. Since Hubby had happily submitted my name for voluntary committee it seems right for me to attend it this time. Hubby has volunteered to take care of Hani and Imran while I attend the meeting alone! So I have no excuse. Hahah.. The truth is I have been interested to attend for quite some time.
Upon arriving 15 minutes late than the scheduled time, I was surprised to see they pre-tem committee was still lingering at the parking lot. Apparently they were still waiting for more people to arrive. Guess it's not exactly a popular meeting. By the time we went in to start, I was the only female in the room. I really want to believe I was also the youngest. Seeing that most of them had to use glasses to read.
With all the issues to be discussed, I have been appointed as a Secretary! Hahaha.. Hubby had predicted that actually. But fortunately for me, our beloved chairman insisted that another gentleman should have that post and I would be his deputy. And here I thought I would be the one chairing the Women Affairs committee. Dang!
After almost one hour, Hubby texted me saying Hani has started crying out for me. Meeting was only halfway through, so I had to run down to get Hani. Lucky me, Hani behaved very well during the meeting and did even asked for her daily dosage of BM. Good girl sweetheart!. Mummy's a Deputy Secretary now. So you need to behave and learn your P's and Q's. Hahahhaa...
The meeting was all right. The matter arises was half way dealt with. I got to know some of my neighbours. I wish I could've known more. I guess some people really need to understand the importance of living in a gated community. Especially those who has to have an access to enter. Sheesshh...
All in all, it was good. I get to at least make myself known to them. Haha.. They even made jokes about how I could get a group of ladies and start a cooking activities. When it comes to the ladies, the activities is to fill up their bulging tummies. Just pray none of them will ever get food poisoning! Hahaha...

No comments: