Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday 30 October 2008

I'm sorry Imran

I wanted to share this little story which happened about a couple of weeks ago. All this while I thought every time Hani cried, its either she was hurt or being bullied by Imran. But this incident changed my quick-to-judge assumption. hehehe
I was tired from doing house chores and cooking. So I decided to bring everyone upstairs so that I can take a nap. I was lying on my bed when I heard Hani was crying. I asked Imran what happened and he just pointed at the drawers where I keep their clothes. I immediately thought that Hani's fingers was stuck between the drawers which has happened lots of time. I just told Imran to be careful and make sure hani doesn't get hurt. A couple of minutes went by and Hani was crying again. I got up without putting on my glasses just called Imran and asked him again. What happened? He pointed to the drawers again and just said that he hit Hani's hand. I told him to stop doing that and he just kept quiet. And I told Hani to come to me and join me to take afternoon nap. I even forced Imran to go to sleep. Fortunately every one did.
When I woke up afterwards, as I was walking towards the toilet, I stopped and saw the aftermaths of what Hani did before. The truth was, Imran scolded Hani for clearing his drawers. That's right. What I saw was Imran clothes has filled up my laundry basket and his drawer was empty!!! Arrggghhh..... I'm glad I just scolded Imran and did not smack his hand. Hani has cleared his drawer!! Hahaha... Guess when she saw the empty basket she had a sudden urge to fill it up. And the one drawer that she can reach was Imran's.
I am terribly sorry Imran for scolding you without confirming every single details. This is what you get when your mother doesn't have the perfect eyesight. Huhuhu...

2 comments:

nuhaafnan said...

this is a pretty funny story anis, mcm nak nangis sikit pun ada, but still with a funny ending.

Anonymous said...

bila jadi abg/kakak selalu jadi camni, selalu jadi mangsa kena marah walaupon tak buli/pukul adik..huhuhu...

nak bagi puas hati pukul je betul2..baru berbaloi kalau kena marah dgn mak..hahahha..jahat tak aku..talking from exp..hehe!