Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday 10 October 2008

Finally.. a family vacation

Even if it was only for one night, we had a blast at Genting Highland. Apart from waiting 1 hour and 40 minutes for check-in at First World Hotel, the whole trip was wonderful. We booked our hotel room from their official website, but unfortunately that did not guarantee us a faster check-in. Hahaha....
Anyway, after settling our luggage and diaper duty, we went straight to the indoor them park. Imran was excited to for the rides. He enjoyed almost all except for the junior bumper car. I guess it's kind of too soon to introduce my son to a somewhat violent rides. Of course we try the roller coaster. Hubby just couldn't bear to enjoy that by himself. Poor him. Being a good husband and father some times sucks! Huhuu...
The initial plan was to stay at the park until midnight. Enjoying all the rides until closing time. But around 9 pm Imran was tired and started to throw tantrums. Can't really do anything though. Even Hubby and I was exhausted. Hani had her nap at her own sweet time since we had to take turns to carry her. No stroller this time. So she was pretty much enjoying every second of it.
We surrendered ourselves to our not-so-cosy room, and immediately went to bed. One thing which pissed me of that night was when I was having such an interesting night with Hubby,(for ocne he was listening to what I was saying), we were interrupted by one phone call. I will enver fogive that person because it totally ruined my night. Well, not totally. We were able to continute our conversation after a few discussion of the strange call. Hahah...
The next day, we went for the cable car. I made a complete fool out of myself when I screamed when the gondola went out of the building. Poor Hubby and Imran. They were both scared. Hubby has a thing with heights, but he was braver than I was. He even scolded me for scaring Imran. As for Hani, she fell asleep throughout the journey.
All in all, we had a wonderful time. Minus the very disappointing stop at Bukit Tinggi (the one with the golf course). There's nothing there!! I should have listen to dB. Hehehe..
I'll update photos later. Hubby's using the camera. And I just finished fixing the computer. Apparently my cpu cooling fan is loose and the power cable for the hard disk is too. Remember how back in the univ days we don't put on the cover for the casing? Well, mine is just like that. It's not closed because I still need to do some fixing with the cables. Just hope I can still remember what I've learned back in the univ days. Hahaha..

4 comments:

Zuraimah Ismail said...

lamenye x p jenjalan kat genting...

AR said...

I believe I am responsible for that phone interruption as I handed that number. I am truly sorry for that. Really. I regretted it a lot.

nuhaafnan said...

people also have been telling me never to go to bukit tinggi. better heed their advice if i'm ever gg for a trip to genting, whenever that is..

anishussein said...

ct - ni pun sebab dah lama sgt tak bawak imran jejln. tuh yg azli ajak gak pegi.

ady - bukan salah ko pun. ko takat nak nyambungkan silaturrahim antara member. hehehe... who in their right mind would call just to say hi at 11 at night?

anne - my advice, if u're bringing nunu, stick to the rides in genting. indoor and outdoor. there's even heated pool. u'll be exhausted just to satisfy nunu's super-curious mode.