Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 15 July 2008

Buggy bugger...

Today we had another attempt for a walk to the Butterfly Park. Since I successfully forced Imran to take his afternoon nap early, we have ample time to have a long walk as well as play in the park. I even packed biscuits and chocolate milk. Unfortunately we only managed to for a walk. No the park.....
I bought the buggy when Imran was about 9 months old. So it has been a very useful to us for almost 3 years. We really put it to a good use. Guess it must have known we've been hunting for a new one. Just waiting for this one to collapse. Hahaha.. Old memories with computers. Remember how we always try to avoid saying about replacing things nearby the subjects? I goes to some other appliances as well.
Wonder if I can convinced Hubby to get me twin stroller? Hahaha.. I can just hear him saying.. "Sure! Why not? But will it be strong enough support you?"
I hate sarcasm.....

No comments: