Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday 18 July 2008

Walk in the park....

Finally we got the chance to have a walk in the Butterfly Park. Hubby fixed the buggy with hope that it'll last for a couple of months. Right now we just want to settle the business sale first. Then we'll start with another shopping spree. Hahaha... Depends on the budget clearance first though.
Hani strapped in buggy, Imran on his bicycle and me all dressed up for the walk equipped with running shoes. Hahaha!! I really felt funny wearing a proper jogging attire when I know I will not be doing any jogs. Entering the park was not exactly an easy task since I'm using the direct entrance from our neighbourhood. Courtesy of the neighbours. I have to carry Hani and my bag, while picking up buggy across the cut out fence (I forgot to take a photo!). Then carry Imran's bicycle. Then strapped Hani back to the buggy. For a moment there I actually felt like a supermom. Huhuuh....
Continuing our walk, we spotted a group of adults playing remote helicopters. Hobby level according to Hubby. Not professional level. Doesn't bother me or Imran. Since neither of us now how to play with it anyway. Anyway, we stopped to look. Unfortunately we were surrounded by mosquitoes. Poor Imran and Hani! Dang you mosquitoes.... Lucky I brought my trusty Gamat Gel. After applying quite a an amount of gel all over the kids, we started walking back.
We were about halfway through the walk back when Imran started breathing loudly. His way of telling me he's exhausted. Hahaha.. My bait? Chocolate milk once we reached home. It worked perfectly.
With all the walking and cycling, I would've thought Imran would voluntarily go to bed early. As usual it's a painful task of telling him it's bedtime. Then again I never argued with him what time he needs to go to bed anyway. No matter how Hubby wants me to set a bedtime for Imran. I would not have been able to do it because I need to clear up the mess as well as clean up the kitchen before I go to bed. And before I started the chores, I have to get Hani settled first. I definitely do not want Hani clinging to my legs while I wash the dishes. Because of all those excuses, the bedtime for my kids is around 12 midnight! Hahaha.. Now I feel ridiculous. Feel free to criticize me.. I know I'm a bad mummy! Huuhuhu

1 comment:

saimaria said...

hehehe... i do not want to criticize you... i just want to give suggestions. (1) in order to put ur kids in the mood to sleep, get them to do non-active activity (in the bedroom) such as reading, listening to nasyid or selawat, story telling or etc (it works with mine) (2) you sleep with the kids first then woke up and clean up the mess (my MIL way) (3) you sleep with the kids and get Azli to clean up the mess :D hehehe feel free to try and add more suggestions :)