Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 22 July 2008

Handy Hubby

Hubby has been doing his handy projects for a couple of days not. But today's the worst! As usual I will wake him up to get to shut his alarm buzzing Iphone, then I'll just get back to sleep. Hehehe.. Him by the way was up and about, not being his usual idly-self. Being the handyman has got him excited I guess. Well, I'll just let him enjoy his time. So I thought before I started hearing heavy drilling sounds from downstairs. What in the world is he doing to our home? Dang! Have got to see this. On second thought, I trust him. Hahaha.. So lazy to get up actually.
I got up. Took shower. Hani woke up. Imran woke up. Carried Hani downstairs. Imran followed. Arrggghh.. the debris was unbearable!! Here I thought he was drilling the pillars outside. Imagine how irritated I was to see the living room covered with dust from drilling the wall! The least he could do was ask me to move somewhere else with the kids. He did tried his best to clean up the living room. But still loads of dust everywhere. He even mopped the floor. Didn't work really well. I need to mop again, when I have the chance. Wonder when will that be. Soon I hope. I really can't stand the dust.

No comments: