Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday 14 July 2008

Window Shopping Spree

Yesterday we planned to go for a window shopping spree for Hubby's recliner. He wanted a recliner and I want my own armchair. We decided to go to Recliners and Sofas in Bukit Tinggi. Imagine how surprised we were only to find out it has been closed. Hahaha.. Alas, we drove straight towards Damansara. Initial plan was Ikea. Where else, huh?
Hubby made a drive by along part of Kota Damansara I think where there's some new shop-lots added. Guess, it must have been luck we found a new branch Recliners and Sofas. Hubby was quite impressed with their product. Especially at the price their offering, you can customize them to your choice. Types of leathers, colours, fabrics. Even design. For some products. Hubby got his eyes set on one lounge sofa for our living room. It's worth the price. I can assure you that. Just need to measure back just exactly how big will the sofa accupy the space. As for his recliner, he has not decided on that yet, but definitely going back to choose one. Once the budget is cleared. Hehehe...
Later we went to Ikea. This time we did buy some things for decor. I wanted the Billy bookcase but had to abandon the idea cause it was a hassle to bring it back with Hilux. Due to unpredictable weather as well as no proper planning to buy bulk items we postponed the bookcase to some other time. We ended up paying around RM200 for frames, shoe rack, plastic containers, wall rack and kitchen organizer. I think I've missed some things. Nevermind.
Oh and.. I have yet to utilized my closet due to insufficient stock of hangers... Hahahah!!!!

No comments: