Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday 17 July 2008

I have a friend....

I have a friend. She's one of the most loyal and trustworthy friend I have ever had. But lately she has been lacking in punctuality. You see, she visits me every month. All these years she has always been on time. But lately she has been giving me headache for being late. Even gave my husband something to worry about. That it will affect him any physical way.
And this month was the worse. I have patiently waited for her and yet she never gave me any clues of being late. So there I was complaining to Hubby. What is the matter with her? Can't she just be on time? Of all the time she wants to be late why now? At some point I don't really mind if she's just late. What if she does not visit at all? I'll be dang ticked off if she tries to do that before her time.
Oh well, she did come after all. Gave me quite a fright though. Thanks Hubby for helping me getting through this ordeal. I'm not ready for it yet. I'll try to be a little positive in future... just don't give me another scare like this again.. PLEASE...???

No comments: