Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday 10 July 2008

Hubby's new diet

Hubby's home with a list of food to avoid. And it is my responsibility to ensure that he eats the right food in order to help him with his gastric problems. Hmm.. not exactly a problem for me. I hate frying anyway. It is kinda tedious to do deep-fry or even stir-fry when you have a baby crawling to you every time you go to the kitchen.
Now I have a legitimate excuse to try out new recipes. I have been eying recipes from Recipezaar and got some recipes I want to try out with my new oven. Actually it's a gift from MIL. A convection oven. Just to get the right ingredients when we go shopping. Wonder how soon can I get Hubby to drive me to Giant or Tesco? Hehehe...
Cooking methods - steam, boil, grill, bake, roast... hmm.. what else? Ooohh.. I can't wait.
Tonight's dinner. Chicken soup and boiled PakChoy dressed with oyster sauce and garlic.

No comments: