Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday 11 July 2008

Walk-in closet pt 2

Yippiee!!!
I got my own walk-in closet!!! Heheh.. not 100% true. It's a sharing walk-in closet with Hubby of course. I can never have my own wardrobe. Not yet anyway.. Hi Hi Hi...
At last I got space to hang all my t-shirts, blouses, jeans, etc.... And Hubby's t-shirts, pants, shirts, jeans, etc... As for the Imran's and Hani's, there's still the loyal Ikea drawers for them to put their clothes.
As for the photos of my new closet, that can wait. Sorry yek CT. Let me just enjoy my new closet for now. Deep breath.... uurrgghhh... new paint smell.. Yuck!!

1 comment:

Zuraimah Ismail said...

alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa anissssss.....cepat la share...x sabanye nak nengok.....:)