Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday 24 July 2008

Imran's vocab

He has been picking up some news words and phrases from TV shows and online games. Hubby was surprise when he said "Oh my Goodness!" when he was watching Baby's Day Out movie playing on Astro. I thought Hubby was pulling my leg. But he repeated the phrase and it did sound like it. Oh dear me! Where in the world did he get that one I wonder. Anyway, he still got a few more words to be corrected. He still say butterfly as 'Ater Ashai'. The latest one, helicopter becomes helopeter. At least they sounds similar. Hehe...
As for potty training him, just found out from my mom that I was trained at 1 and half years old. So my siblings and I was no longer in diapers at the age of 2. No wonder she kept saying Imran is too old for diapers. He's a whole year late in training! Hahaha.. Maybe, just maybe I'll try to potty train both Imran and Hani at the same time. That would be very interesting, don't you think?

1 comment:

saimaria said...

thats so cute of Imran... OMG! hehe... anyway, I have read somewhere that girls potty trained faster than boys so maybe you could potty trained imran and hani at the same time :D