Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday 30 July 2008

Spending temptation

These few days have been hard on me. We have gone to few department stores and I have and proud to say restrain myself from spending. Hehe.. sales were everywhere. 50% there... 70% here.. aarrgghh... all those shoes and tops. I wish I could spend a few hundred bucks on those. But of course I won't. Not that I can't. I simply refuse to indulge myself in a shopping spree when I know very well I need to focus on one very important task.
To get the perfect present for a 3-year-old and 1-year-old. I only have few weeks to think. I know what I want for Imran's 3rd birthday. A V.Smile TV Learning System. What about Hani?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what about toddler photo shoot session? hehe..