Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 19 August 2008

After the birthdays...

I completely forgot about Hani's one-year immunization shot. I was so wrapped up with the birthday presents and cakes and cooking, that I forgot the day has come for the clinic visit. I just hope she'll be fine tomorrow.
Imran is hooked with his birthday presents. A set of tools from my brother's girlfriend, 60-pieces puzzle from my dad and a V.SMILE game console from me and hubby. He has completed the puzzle so many times that I believe he's getting pretty much bored with less than 100-pieces puzzles. I planned to get him a more interesting puzzle pieces but put that on hold when I saw him losing his patience playing Winnie The Pooh game. Haha...
As for Hani, she enjoys the Music Player I bought. However, she's more interested with her brother set of tools. Guess I'll have lot's of help in the handy tools department. Hehe.. And she has started to take her first baby steps!! Trying very hard to keep her balance, she did take about 3 to 4 steps by herself. Now I'm waiting for her teeth to come out.

No comments: