Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday 28 August 2008

Picky eater..??

I have been having trouble to get Imran to eat. I've tried pies, lasagna, spaghetti, and loads of child pleaser food. Nothing works. I really want to test my culinary skills. But I've been blessed with easy-to-please family members.
Hubby prefers to eat he traditional Malay cooking rather than western. But he will not complain if I tried something new. Just make sue it's good enough to eat. Sambal goreng, Sambal tumis, fried chicken wings, masak lemak, curry.. as long as it's not to spicy and hot. He'll just dig in. And he hates chicken soup. Hahaha...
As for my beloved son, he does not eat anything that resembles baby food. He used to love mashed potatoes, now no more. He'll just go 'blerrgghh' while sticking out his tongue. However, he will eat plain pasta (no sauce at all), macaroni and cheese, rice with fried chicken, chicken soup and definitely no soy sauce. Somehow my kids does like soy sauce. I want my son to eat healthy. But I want him to be adventurous too.
Hani... she eats everything!! I hope this one doesn't grow up to be picky eater. Hahaha.. Whatever that either Abah, Imran or even me is eating, she'll be right there to join us. She doesn't mind. She definitely has a very different personality compared to Imran. I didn't have to chase her all over the house just to get her to eat a spoonful of rice. With Imran, it took me one hour to get him to finish his portion. Hani will just hang on to me until she feels full and just turn away and leave.
Right now my next assignment is to get myself equipped with cooking utensils. Then, getting authentic traditional recipes to try. I want to be able to cook the best rendang, sambal goreng, lontong, soto, etc.... Hahahaha.... All the best to me!

1 comment:

Zuraimah Ismail said...

wowwwiii...all d best and dont forget to invite us to try..ehehehe
bagusnye hani duk diam jek makan sampai kenyang...senang keje mama die..:)