Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday 28 August 2008

Family Planning cont....

Where was I? Oh yes, about the contraceptive. It has been one whole year without me on contraceptive. So far so good. For those who use calendar, I really hope you are aware of the percentage of getting pregnant. Because it happened to me. Hehehe... We were supposed to try for 2nd baby after Imran turns 2. Instead we welcomed Hani when Imran turned 2. Doctor was right, we were blessed by Allah s.w.t. 4 weeks earlier than the expected date.
We have another 2 years to go, but somehow I felt like I want another one soon. Hubby's going to have a fit if I tell him this. The one and only reason we had to plan for a larger gap between Hani and baby no. 3 is at doctor's advice. Initially I wanted to have 7 children. I know.. I know.. big number. Hehehe.. Hubby wanted smaller. We decided on 5 kids. But we'll see how. After 2 c-secs, it is obvious I can have no more than 4 surgeries. Unless I'm getting twins, I guess I can settle with 4 kids.
I've read somewhere that it is wrong to plan your family. Taking contraceptive for the wrong reasons. The one thing that scares me is that it is wrong to plan your pregnancy due to financial. I never thought it's wrong. I must've read the wrong article before this. The only reason you can plan pregnancy is for health purpose. Only on life and death decisions. Guess I need read more on this.
I've come across people saying 'Good la.. you got boy and girl already. Enough what.. Why you want some more?' My answer to that.. WHY THE **** NOT?? No I didn't actually say those words. I wish I could. If you chose not to have more children, not to breastfeed your babies, to give your babies to your maid, day-care staffs, and etc.. it none of my concern either. So why should you judge me for wanting more kids? The more the merrier they say. So I chose more.

No comments: