Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday 30 August 2008

Body exhaustion

Woke up today with a sore back. Last night, I was feeling nauseated all through the night. Even threw up most of my dinner. And did not have the appetite to replace it. I don't remember going to bed feeling hungry so I thought everything was okay.
I felt so weak today. There was no energy to even play with Hani and Imran. I was trying yo clear dirty dishes, but I can't even stand for longer than 5 minutes without the pain. My back, my waist, I just couldn't stand the pain. Guess my body is telling me to relax and take the day off. Hahaha.. As if! The worse part, I was shivering in hot midday! I felt cold all over. Wanted to get a jacket but was too tired to get up the stairs. Once the usual dosage of Wonderpets and Blue's Clues completed, I rushed everyone. Me, Imran and Hani straight to bed. Slept for a couple of hours.
Informed Hubby, I won't be cooking dinner and reminded him about the clinic. Went downstairs and ends up cooking fried rice. Hehe.. Even with back pain and throbbing headache I can still cook. That's what it takes to be a mother. You need to feed your children no matter how sick you are. By the time Hubby arrived home, I was exhausted, yet again. I just thought a good rest will be enough. So doctor's visit canceled. Instead, I just lay down for the rest of the night.
Wonder what will happen if I get a complete heatlh breakdown? Dear God! What am I saying??!! I should be thankful it's just the usual exhaustion. Alhamdulillah... I'm still alive, ain't I?

No comments: