Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Sleeping arrangement

Kids are finally asleep. Imran has arrive to the phase where he no longer wants to have nap time. I read that starting 3, toddler will begin to decrease the sleeping time during the day. That's not good. Not for me. Hehehe...
I'm not worried about his nap time. I am however wondering when I should move Imran to his own room. I was two years old when my mom kick me out of her room. As of now, Imran is sleeping on his own mattress but in the same room with us. Lately he refuse to do so. I will be the last one to go to bed. So I'll end up carrying Imran to his mattress. He'll stay there until morning. As for Hani, she sleeps in between me and Hubby. Easy for me to BF her in the middle of the night.
There's so many things that I need to do with Imran. Potty-train, change sleeping arrangement, teach him alphabets, numbers, spellings, and the list goesn on and on. Somehow I have managed to dodge most of them. I don't want to push him too hard. Then again, once my mom starts to compare on how she took care of her children, it really hits my nerve that Imran is old enough to be trained to be little bit grown up. hahaha...
I'll have to start the potty-train again, soon. As for the sleeping arrangement, I'll figure that out later. I am happy having my family sleeps in the same room. It keeps me at ease knowing everyone within eyesight.

No comments: