Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday 4 August 2008

Finally

I'll be getting my washer and dryer in 2 days!!!
Hubby's paying the balance today. By thursday, Insya Allah, I'll be able to do my clear my laundry. Can't wait...
We got a very good price with a small electrical shop here in Bkt Tinggi, Klang. I'm not sure what's the name though. Electrolux washer EFW861 for RM1650 and dryer EDE606A for RM1590. Plus stacking kit for RM150. All in all, this was the best Hubby could get. Especially since he has been buying small appliance with the guy. Didn't actually expect that he has Electrolux machine in his shop. It is a very small electrical shop. No fancy decor. I dont see any air conditioning system either. Hehe.. So there, anyone interested to get electrical appliances are most welcome to Klang. Transportation for big appliances is provided with RM100 charge. Hubby's idea of a little sarcasm.

2 comments:

Zuraimah Ismail said...

Salam

Sibuk ngn laundry ke sampai x update blog? ehehhe

ke tgh sibuk beday bash imran n hani?

do take care ok...

anishussein said...

Blum dpt machine lagik!! Huwaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

besday bash buat family kecik jek.. tadak budget.. huhuhhuh...