Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday 15 August 2008

Laundry mishap

I have so many things to blog. I've got many issues to share. But only this incident to tell.
After the long due waiting for my washing machine, finally I got to do my own laundry. Yeah, I know I've shared this before. There's more to it. Please remember I have not been doing laundry for quite some time. Months actually. So this incident is quite a small one and I do believe it has happened to other people. Why am I still making excuses..?? I KEPT FORGETTING TO PUT IN THE DETERGENT WHEN I START THE MACHINE!!!! Hahaha.. There!

2 comments:

Zuraimah Ismail said...

nothing to worry..just re-laundry back with detergent..:)

aku plak selalu lupa letak softener..eheheh walaupun hari2 pun machine aku tu bekerja..

Anonymous said...

hahah, i can imagine u kelam kabut when u suddenly remember that, hihih. it happens la, banyak sgt mende nak pikir kan.