Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 26 August 2008

Family Planning

It took me quite some time to get the nerve to right this post. You see, I've been browsing friendster and found out that some of my friends are preggy with either their 2nd or 3rd child. It gives me this feeling of wanting to be pregnant again. Hehehe... Hubby's going to throw a fit if he knows this. We're definitely not ready for another baby just yet. Medically and mentally. Huhuhu..
After 2 c-secs, at doctor's advice, I need to put a bigger gap between 2nd and 3rd. His word was, 'You've been blessed with a boy and a girl. give yourself a break and make it 2 years before you try for another baby. Especially with your condition.' We decided for 3 years.
At first I went through loads of planning options. Pills, IUD, Implants and the most common for men, condoms. The one caught my eyes was the implants. It sounds just the perfect one for me. No routine, no foreign objects inserted down there, and definitely no jabs. Hahaha.. mother of two scared of needles. Anyway, by the time we decided on it, Hubby had to leave for London. Well, what's the point of having contraceptive if you're not going to test it. Hihihi.. We took a rain check. And up till now I'm still not on any birth control. You see, the best family planning ever is having your kids sleeping with you and refuse to do otherwise.
Hani's awake... BF time!!

No comments: