Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 26 August 2008

It's been a while..

since my last post. Been busy shopping. Haha.. I wish.
The truth is I got tied up with so many tedious tasks and chores that by the time I'm sitting in front of the PC, I have lost all mood and ideas to blog. Instead, I'll log on to facebook and play games.
Last Saturday there was a 'kenduri' at Hubby's aunt. Imran and Hani got few pairs of new clothes from grannies. Another cake for belated august-babies birthday. Wan Long included this time. Nobody ate my Shepard's pie due to bloated tummies.. Next time I'll just stick to dessert. Shepard's pie is too heavy. It is a one dish meal anyway.
Imran has fallen sick tonight. He throw up almost everything he put into his mouth. Including water. His temperature went a up a bit, so we decided to take him to the clinic nearby. Unfortunately for him, doctor decided to give him a jab on the butt. Afraid he might throw up again if given oral medicine. He cried a bit. My eyes was watery listening to him whimpering. Can't belive I have gone soft. Guess when it's your child in pain, you would just turn jell-o. I blame it on the rice from the 'kenduri'. I made fried rice and it made my son fell sick. Even though Hani is fine. Hehehe.. Tomorrow I'm making porridge. Hopefully Imran will be better. And in the mood for eating. He is a picky eater....

No comments: