Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 19 August 2008

MMR shot

Hani was such a good girl today. She didn't even flinch when the doctor gave her the MMR shot. I am so proud of her. Not one cry came out of her pretty puckered lips. One thing funny was she kept staring at the nurse as if saying, 'I'm going to remember your face so that I can get my revenge.' Doctor asked a few questions on Hani's development...

Doc: Has she started running all over the house?
Me: Nope, she just began taking baby steps..
Doc: Okay, how about talking. Has she started talking?
Me: Errm.. Nope.
Doc: *puzzled face* Really? Then how does she asked for milk? Of anything else?
Me: Huh??!!
Doc: Never mind. She's alright for a one-year-old. *then went on about this shot can cause fever and all..*

Geez.. For the first time I felt puzzled when I got out of the doctor's room. I don't remember Imran talking to me when he turned one. He was making unrecognizable sounds which I tried my best at interpreting them. I remember this one thing he kept saying.. 'To-to waa..' Any things that interest him, he'll say that.
As for Hani... we'll see.

No comments: