Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday 9 August 2008

These few days...

Has put me in a very unhappy mood. I'm afraid I'm not busy doing laundry. Because I'm still waiting for my machines to arrive!!! I am so dang frustrated right now. We went to the shop because there's a problem getting the model we have originally booked. It's being replaced by a Thailand version of EWF861. Model code EWF860 with additional functions. And of course additional price. For addition of 2 functions, its RM40 more to pay. I thought since Hubby has agreed to take it, we'll be getting them soon. Hubby gave to 'Tokey' a call and told him to send on Monday cause we'll be in Melaka for the weekend.
Due to my frustration, on thursday I took Imran and Hani for a shopping spree to Jusco Bukit Tinggi. We walked to the mall. Hahaha... Arrived there around 2 pm. Stayed until 9 pm. Can you imagine seeing a mother of two hanging around in the shopping mall? There was this one moment where a very nice lady told me there is a baby room where I can rest. You see, I was carrying sleeping Hani while pushing the buggy with sleeping Imran. I wanted to have a rest but the room is not exactly comfortable for Hani to lie down. She woke up the moment I rest her on the sofa. I can't sleep during the day or I'll end up with terrible headache. Hubby joined us after work and we went back aafter dinner at Kenny Rogers. I spent around RM250 for Imran's new shirt, Hani's new jeans, babies and toddlers socks and new par of sandals for me. Oh yes, bedsheet sets for wedding present. And I end up with sore hands due to extensive buggy-pushing, sore arms for carrying Hani and my whole body was aching due to all the shopping exercises.
Yesterday (Friday), Hubby sent his Laurel to the workshop in Rawang. So I had to drive Hilux to fetch him at work. He called and told me we're going to KLCC after work to see the exhibition held there. Unfortunately it ended at 8 pm. KLCC cancelled. Instead we went to Midvalley. A trip to Toys'R'Us has made us RM400 poorer. Hubby had to make sure Imran did not catch me paying for the game V.SMILE console. Yeay!! Now what do I get for Hani??
We're going to Melaka for Hubby's colleague's wedding. Hopefully we can get a hotel with swimming pool.

2 comments:

Zuraimah Ismail said...

wowwi...what a great day spent with d kiddies...mesti imran n hani both are really good kids kan..so mommy bleh bawak jenjalan kat shopping mall lama2 mcm tu...caya la...

aku beli dah VSMILE tu tuk Anisah..tp due to limited space to play..duk simpan gik dlm kotak..hahaha
nanti bleh ler exchange game die...xde la bebudak ni boring jek main bende yg sama...;) ntah bile nak jumpe ko ek anis..

Anonymous said...

Good words.