Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday 20 September 2008

Away for the weekend

I'll be on the way to Jengka to my parents house in a couple of hours time. I still have clothes and diapers to pack. Huhuhu.. I hate packing. But I loathe unpacking. Especially clearing out the dirty laundries.
Anyway, ever since my parents moved to Jengka due to work commitment, people seems to have the misinterpretation that is my hometown. Can't blame them though, my wedding was held in Jengka. Heheh... Especially with Hubby's family. His uncles and aunts would ask me the very same question every year. Will I go back to Jengka for Eidulfitri. Now why would I want to spend raya there when even my parents would not be there? Hahaha.. They will either go back to my mom's hometown or my dad's. My mom's from the east coast. While my dad's from central region. As for me I have always considered the east coast as my hometown. I spent most of my early years there. Hehehe...
I go to Jengka to visit my parents. I don't really know anyone there. By the time they moved, I was already in Cyberjaya, cracking my head to figure out how to graduate with good result. Which I kind of suck at it. Hahaha...!!!
I'll be spending the weekend in Jengka to get the chance to Iftar with my family. Truth be told I don't really enjoy my stay in Jengka. No, I don't have problem with my parents. I don't like the atmosphere. How do I explain this. It's like a ghost town to me. Sorry Jengka poeple. Guess I've gotten used to a busy town where you can here cars and motors racing through the night. The other reason is the cats! Don't get me wrong. I adore cats. I used have a pet cat. No wait, not one but several. Until I found I was allergis to them. And turns out so is Hubby. Can't say about the kids though, but I'm not taking any chances.
I wonder what exquisite delicacy my dad will serve us for Iftar today. Hmm... Can't wait! See you guys next week! Have good weekend everyone!!!

No comments: